PRODUCT OVERVIEW: ALLIANT RELODER 23 SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Alliant Reloder 23 Powder For Sale:
Every bottle of Alliant Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. You might check out this other Alliant Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests. Please visit this link for further information on this Alliant Reloder 23 Powder For Sale load data.
Shooters need a propellant that functions in the same manner regardless of the temperature at which it is being fired in order to achieve great accuracy in the broadest possible range of environmental circumstances. The newly released Alliant Reloder 23 Powder For Sale In Stock Now from Alliant Powder also accomplishes this goal, much like its sibling product, AR-Comp.
Its cutting-edge TZ technology is able to regulate the reaction of the material, so circumventing the material’s inherent propensity to create a greater amount of pressure at higher temperatures and a smaller amount of pressure at lower temperatures.
Long-range target shooters who want performance comparable to that of the Reloder 22 but with world-class temperature stability will find the Alliant Reloder 23 Powder For Sale to be an ideal choice.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- TZ technology enables very constant velocities even at severe temperatures.
- It includes a special de-coppering ingredient.
- Long-range target shooting at its finest.
- Good consistency from lot to lot
- There is no DNT or DPB in the formulation.
|Shipping Weight||1.000 Pounds – 8.760 Pounds|