PRODUCT OVERVIEW: FEDERAL CHAMPION #209 MUZZLELOADING PRIMERS – BOX OF 1000 AND CASE OF 5000
Details about Federal 209 Muzzleloader Primers For Sale:
Every piece of Federal Primers is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. You might check out this other 209 Shotshell Primers if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests. Please visit this link for further information on our 209 Shotgun Primers.
The Federal No. 209 Muzzleloading Primers are corrosive-resistant, all-weather shotshell primers that provide a reliable ignition that is both quick and consistent regardless of the firing environment. These primers not only provide faster velocities, but they also improve accuracy. The Federal 209 Muzzleloader Primers For Sale In Stock Now are an excellent choice for use with your preferred muzzleloader, as well as for trap shooting.
With muzzleloading, ignition is everything. To compliment B.O.R. Lock MZ rounds, Federal Premium created the 209 Muzzleloading Primer. The composition offers improved moisture resistance as well as hot, consistent igniting of both granulated powder and pellets under all circumstances. Federal 209 Muzzleloader Primers For Sale design prevents the severe breech fouling that is common with ordinary shotshell primers.
Champion Primers are an affordable option for shooters who go through a lot of rounds and may use them for reloading materials. Useful for applications needing a gauge of 10, 12, 20, 28, and.410. These Federal 209 Muzzleloader Primers For Sale, like other Federal products, are regularly tested and enhanced for field and target loads. Federal 209 Muzzleloader Primers For Sale are available in 100 to 5000 count storage boxes. Federal makes an excellent multi-purpose 209 muzzleloader primer. You’ll be glad you did.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any primers, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any primers.
- Never attempt to use reloading primers as a replacement for percussion caps or any other kind of percussion caps alternative( such as musket caps… ).
Specifications and Features:
- Ignition that is hot and dependable under any situations
- The formulation has a high degree of resistance to moisture.
- Reduces the amount of fouling in the breech region caused by “crud rings.”
- Ideal for implementation with the B.O.R. Lock MZ System
- Special Federal priming blend for steady ignition
- Affordable in terms of cost
- Sizes are available to accommodate practically all reloading requirements.
- Standard U.S. size
- 5,000 units each case, or 1,000 units per box
- You may purchase Federal 209 Muzzleloader Primers For Sale in quantities ranging from 1000 to 5000.
- This item is able to be mailed anywhere in the United States.
|Package Quantity||1000, 5000 pieces|
|Shipping Weight||0.980 Pounds – 4.900 Pounds|