FSAAP 7.62×39 Berdan Primers
Every piece of Fort Smith Primers is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. You might check out this other Large Rifle Primers if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests. Please visit this link for further information on our Large Rifle Primers.
‘Fort Smith’ (FSAAP) Brand mil-spec 7.62×39 Berdan Primers, which are non-corrosive and made to standard CIP, SAAMI, & DoD mil-spec quality specifications as written by our government customers. These primers are all brand new made in 2018 & 2019 for use by the nation’s largest ammunition manufacturers.
The ‘Fort Smith’ (FSAAP) brand is the ISO 9001 certified, military grade division that produces for both the US and foreign governments, and is typically never sold to US consumers.
- Made in our ISO 9001 state of the art factory, with 100% optical and computer inspection for priming.
- Clean burning, reliable ignition
- 100% Non-Corrosive priming compound
- All primers come face up in the trays for easy loading
- Independent lab tested for 100% reliability and proper sensitivity
All FSAAP branded primers have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. FedArm holds its brand highly and will ensure you are a satisfied customer.
Primers are available in:
- 5,000 primers: packed as 100ct. sleeves, in a 1,000 piece carton, in a 5,000 round brick.
- Wholesale quantities available for discount, at 100k, 500k, and 1 Million+ volume discounts. Email us to inquire.
There are no reviews yet.