PRODUCT OVERVIEW: REMINGTON AMMUNITION #11 PERCUSSION CAPS 22619 4OZ BLACK POWDER BRASS (100/BOX,5000/CASE)
Details about Remington No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale:
Every piece of Remington Percussion Caps is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. You might check out this other Percussion Caps if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests. Please visit this link for further information on our Percussion Caps.
Remington No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale In Stock Now are intended to be compatible with any weapon or muzzleloader that has an ignition system that utilizes a #11 percussion cap. The Remington #11 magnum percussion caps are quite hot, and using them will offer you shot groups that are reliable. Remington No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale are available to be bought in quantities of 100 or 5000 count and are packaged in static-free plastic tins with a capacity of 100 pieces each.
Positive ignition is essential for black-powder fans. When it comes to percussion caps, no brand compares to Remington. These are among of our most sought-after #11 percussion caps because they consistently provide successful ignition when used with black powder. They’re reasonably priced and among the best-reviewed hats we sell. They come in both pricey 5,000-count cases and more reasonable 100-count tins. tins of 100, cards of 1, cases of 50, and pallets of 5000
Remington percussion caps are well-known for their dependability as well as their outstanding ignition. The Remington #11 percussion cap works well with any conventional sidelock muzzleloader that has a #11 percussion nipple. This includes single-shot pistols, rifles, and shotguns. Since the caps are fashioned in the form of a typical #11 percussion cap, Remington No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale are versatile enough to be used for activities like as hunting, sport shooting, and even reenactments.
After working hard to position yourself to make a spectacular shot on an animal, the last thing you want to hear when you squeeze the trigger is a click rather than a boom. Remington #11 percussion caps have been demonstrated to ignite more consistently and efficiently than any other percussion cap on the market, making them the first choice of professional muzzleloader hunters across the globe. Remington No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale are the best option for your next hunt or competition shot because of their unparalleled dependability and top-tier performance.
|Category||Other Black Powder Accessories|
|Gun Type||Black Powder|
|Quantity||100 Per Box|
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any primers, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any primers.
- Never attempt to use percussion caps as a replacement for reloading primers or any other kind of percussion caps alternative( such as musket caps… ).
Specifications and Features:
- Improved sensitivity for more accurate shooting in all firearms
- Remington No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale is non-corrosive and non-mercuric.
- The weight of the primer mixture is meticulously maintained.
- Every Remington percussion caps is the same size and quality.
- Anvil heights are precisely calibrated to ensure optimal ignition.
- Remington No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale Sale are stable under temperature and humidity extremes.
- 5,000 units each case, or 100 units per box
- You may purchase Remington No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale in quantities ranging from 100 to 5000.
- This item is able to be mailed anywhere in the United States.
|Bullet Style||Percussion Caps|
|Package Quantity||100, 5000|
|Shipping Weight||0.080 Pounds – 4.980 Pounds|