PRODUCT OVERVIEW: SKIRMISH #1 BLACK POWDER
Details about Skirmish Black Powder 1 For Sale:
Every bottle of Skirmish Black Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. You might check out this other Skirmish Black Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Skirmish Black Powder 1 For Sale In Stock Now performs well between 45 and 70 degrees, although more elevation is needed to hit the 500-meter rams than with Swiss Black Powder. SKirmish Black Powder is great for reenactors who like shooting blanks. It may be used for target practice, hunting, and other shooting sports at little cost and without much danger. You may use it easily for cowboy stunts or target practice.
Skrimish Black Powder was a popular blank shooting grade among American Civil War reenactors. In truth, shotgun pellets perform well. Skirmish Black Powder 1 For Sale would look amazing in a nighttime photo. Powder and cannon grains of varying sizes have been mixed together. Shot shells work well for this purpose.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use black powder as a replacement for smokeless powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Excellent accuracy and dependability which excels in match situations.
- Skirmish Black Powder 1 For Sale has excellent flow characteristics
- Consistant metering and charge weights for repeatable results
- Number one choice for shooters that demand precision and accuracy.
|Shipping Weight||4.980 Pounds – 24.880 Pounds|