PRODUCT OVERVIEW: VIHTAVUORI 20N29 SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Vihtavuori 20N29 Powder For Sale:
Vihtavuori Smokeless Powder is utilized by some of the top shooters and producers in the competitive shooting field, and it has earned a good reputation as one of the best smokeless powders on the market. In all weathers and settings, these powders assure clean burning and consistent shooting qualities. You might check out this other Vihtavuori Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Vihtavuori Smokeless Powders have excellent quality since they manage the whole manufacturing chain from nitrocellulose manufacture to bottling. Over 85 years, these tight quality acceptance standards have allowed reloaders and cartridge makers obtain equivalent loads independent of manufacturing lot. It’s clear why elite shooters worldwide use Vihtavuori Smokeless Powders.
The N100 powders are single base powders that are mostly utilized in rifle calibers. This Vihtavuori rifle powder was designed for.50 BMG and military usage, and the term 20N29 is derived from Finnish Army specifications. Vihtavuori 20N29 Powder For Sale In Stock Now is a surface-treated single-based powder having grain size of 2.33 mm length and 1.33 mm diameter.
The burn rate is slower and the grain size is greater than in the N100 series powders. Vihtavuori 20N29 Powder For Sale is most often employed in large caliber and magnum applications with heavy bullets, as well as long-range target shooting. It is most suited for the.50 BMG, although Vihtavuori 20N29 Powder For Sale has also proven effective in the.300 Lapua Magnum and.30-378 Weatherby Magnum.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- A Very Sluggish Rate of Burning
- Ideal for use with 50 BMG or Magnum Cartridges
- Excellent for Rounds with a Big Bore and a High Capacity
- Extruded Stick That Is Simple to Measure
|Shipping Weight||1.300 Pounds – 8.440 Pounds|