PRODUCT OVERVIEW: WINCHESTER 572 SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Winchester 572 Powder For Sale:
Since the late 1800s, Winchester Smokeless Powders have been available. Consumers who have shot Winchester factory loaded ammunition know the grade of propellant they are getting from the first shot. Add that quality to your reloading bench with the Winchester powder family. You might check out this other Winchester Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
This Winchester 572 Powder For Sale In Stock Now was cleverly developed to perform a variety of functions simultaneously. Secondly, it has the appropriate burn rate to produce the well-known 3 14 dram equivalent, 1 14 ounce, 1330 fps 12 gauge load that was first developed by Winchester. Also, Winchester 572 Powder For Sale is able to do this with any brand case! Pheasant hunters and anyone who compete in the Back Fence event will be happy.
This is only one of its many applications; Winchester 572 Powder For Sale also produces excellent clay target loads in 20 gauge and 28 gauge, the best field loads in both gauges, and fantastic field loads for the magnificent 16 gauge. In addition, 572 may be used in a very wide variety of handgun calibers, ranging from the 25 ACP all the way up to the 45 ACP, as well as all other common calibers in between. This propellant may be used in a wide variety of applications and is really helpful.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Reach the well-known equivalency of 1-1/4 ounce, which is 3-1/4 drams. 12-gauge factory load from Winchester capable of 1330 feet per second
- Winchester 572 Powder For Sale is outstanding for use in clay target loads as well as field loads
- Furthermore fantastic for a variety of handgun calibers
|Shipping Weight||1.000 Pounds – 8.000 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.