PRODUCT OVERVIEW: HODGDON H4895 RIFLE SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Hodgdon H4895 Powder For Sale:
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon H4895 Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Hodgdon H4895 Powder For Sale In Stock Now is the most adaptable of all of the company’s rifle powders. This Extreme Extruded line powder is perfect for a variety of calibers, including but not limited to the 17 Remington, 250-3000 Savage, 308 Winchester, and 458 Winchester, to mention a few.
Hodgdon H4895 Powder For Sale achieves astoundingly precise results in each and every cartridge for which Hodgdon load data is available. It was the first powder that Hodgdon offered to the civilian public and it had its beginnings in the 30-06 when it was used as a military powder.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Powders of a high caliber for those who reload their own ammunition at home
- Flows through the measures with outstanding precision.
- Offers match-grade accuracy
- H4895 is a very versatile rifle powder.
- It is a high-quality extruded line powder that is suitable for 17 Remington, 250-3000 Savage, 308 Winchester, and 458 Winchester…
- It is quite accurate in every cartridge that it is mentioned in.
- It originated as a military powder in the 30-06.
- It was the first powder marketed to the general public by Bruce Hodgdon.
- The grain form has been extruded (stick)
|Shipping Weight||1.140 Pounds – 8.380 Pounds|