PRODUCT OVERVIEW: HODGDON H50BMG RIFLE SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Hodgdon H50BMG Powder For Sale:
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon H50BMG Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Hodgdon H50BMG Powder For Sale In Stock Now is a rifle propellant that is part of a new generation of Extreme Extruded propellants. It is a powder that burns cleanly and was developed specifically for the 50 caliber BMG cartridge.
Due to the fact that it is based on the same technology as HODGDON VARGET POWDER, H50BMG exhibits a high level of thermal stability even when subjected to severe temperatures.
The results of many tests have unequivocally shown that the Hodgdon H50BMG Powder For Sale produces extremely low extreme spreads in both velocity and pressure. This results in fewer people in larger groups operating at greater distances.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Extreme extruded rifle propellant
- Burning without toxins
- Little amount of variation
- Capabilities are improved even at wider distances.
- This new Extreme Extruded rifle propellant is a clean-burning powder specifically developed for the 50 caliber BMG cartridge.
- H50BMG has excellent thermal stability in temperature extremes.
- H50BMG produces extremely low extreme velocity and pressure spreads.
- The grain form has been extruded (stick)
|Shipping Weight||1.000 Pounds – 8.400 Pounds|